Joel Reyes Noche
I am a simple man with simple pleasures.
Naga City, Philippines
Member for 8 years
358 profile views
Last seen 11 hours ago
- Academia 8.5k 8.5k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 7.1k 7.1k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.9k 5.9k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 679 679 11 gold badge44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 128 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 91 Why don't Researchers publish when their experiment fails?
- 81 What to do if a referee plagiarises the result after rejecting a paper?
- 69 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 55 Research done by high-school students
- 46 What to do when research leads to poor results?
- 45 How do I respond to a professor’s email refusing my recommendation request?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (20)
20 What's with these “sangaku” geometry problems? Nov 23 '18
17 Website plagiarizing math.stackexchange material Jun 3 '12
16 Mathematics Teacher's Page? Dec 27 '18
14 Age, Profile, Kids asking questions! Aug 1 '17
7 Robotic comments. Jul 22
5 Automatically redirecting to the duplicate question Mar 28 '15
5 “divide left by right” shown instead of \frac Apr 4 '15