Joel Reyes Noche
I am a simple man with simple pleasures.
Naga City, Philippines
Member for 7 years, 8 months
353 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
- Academia 8k 8k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.7k 5.7k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 524 524 11 gold badge33 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 124 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 91 Why don't Researchers publish when their experiment fails?
- 78 What to do if a referee plagiarises the result after rejecting a paper?
- 68 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 55 Research done by high-school students
- 46 What to do when research leads to poor results?
- 45 How do I respond to a professor’s email refusing my recommendation request?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (16)
20 What's with these “sangaku” geometry problems? Nov 23 '18
17 Website plagiarizing math.stackexchange material Jun 3 '12
16 Mathematics Teacher's Page? Dec 27 '18
15 Age, Profile, Kids asking questions! Aug 1 '17
5 Automatically redirecting to the duplicate question Mar 28 '15
5 “divide left by right” shown instead of \frac Apr 4 '15