Top Network Posts
- 119 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 88 Why don't Researchers publish when their experiment fails?
- 73 What to do if a referee plagiarises the result after rejecting a paper?
- 63 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 53 Research done by high-school students
- 45 What to do when research leads to poor results?
- 44 How do I respond to a professor’s email refusing my recommendation request?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (16)
17 Website plagiarizing math.stackexchange material Jun 3 '12
16 Age, Profile, Kids asking questions! Aug 1 '17
5 Automatically redirecting to the duplicate question Mar 28 '15
5 “divide left by right” shown instead of \frac Apr 4 '15
2 How to write this symbol in Mathjax? Jun 17 '16