- Mathematics 5.3k 5.3k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Academia 311 311 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 309 309 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 273 273 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 273 273 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 What is the largest set for which its set of self bijections is countable?
- 20 Is the empty set a group?
- 17 What does "lightly crushed" mean for cardamon pods?
- 14 How to explain why I am applying to a different PhD program without sounding rude?
- 13 A good book for beginning Group theory
- 12 Is it possible to construct a field larger than the complex numbers?
- 12 How statistics/probability involves with advanced mathematics like manifold theory?
- View more network posts →