Top Network Posts
- 100 Examples of notably long or difficult proofs that only improve upon existing results by a small amount
- 74 What does the "Lambda" in "Lambda calculus" stand for?
- 49 Publishing a result that is aesthetically pleasing, but has no practical value
- 44 How can I accommodate my in-laws in a hotel without making them feel uncomfortable about me paying for the room?
- 41 Publishing mathematical coincidences
- 34 Meaning of "He's got more bottle than a milkman"
- 33 What is the probability for an electron of an atom on Earth to lie outside the galaxy?
- View more network posts →