- Mathematics 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 844 844 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Computer Science 598 598 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Academia 569 569 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 358 358 22 gold badges44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 102 Examples of notably long or difficult proofs that only improve upon existing results by a small amount
- 73 What does the "Lambda" in "Lambda calculus" stand for?
- 49 Publishing a result that is aesthetically pleasing, but has no practical value
- 46 Is it safe to keep the GPU on 100% utilization for a very long time?
- 44 How can I accommodate my in-laws in a hotel without making them feel uncomfortable about me paying for the room?
- 41 Publishing mathematical coincidences
- 34 Meaning of "He's got more bottle than a milkman"
- View more network posts →