- Mathematics 4.2k 4.2k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 1k 1k 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 695 695 22 gold badges66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 103 Examples of notably long or difficult proofs that only improve upon existing results by a small amount
- 75 What does the "Lambda" in "Lambda calculus" stand for?
- 49 Publishing a result that is aesthetically pleasing, but has no practical value
- 48 Is it safe to keep the GPU on 100% utilization for a very long time?
- 44 How can I accommodate my in-laws in a hotel without making them feel uncomfortable about me paying for the room?
- 41 Publishing mathematical coincidences
- 34 Meaning of "He's got more bottle than a milkman"
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
66 Why did my reputation suddenly increase by 1500 points? Nov 14 '19
6 Is the search function working on Math.SE? Oct 23 '18
4 Why was this answer marked as “spam or offensive”? Jul 12 '19
1 Should we have an [automatic-sequences] tag? Jun 9 '19