Top Network Posts
- 88Examples of notably long or difficult proofs that only improve upon existing results by a small amount
- 73What does the "Lambda" in "Lambda calculus" stand for?
- 49Publishing a result that is aesthetically pleasing, but has no practical value
- 44How can I accommodate my in-laws in a hotel without making them feel uncomfortable about me paying for the room?
- 41Publishing mathematical coincidences
- 34Meaning of "He's got more bottle than a milkman"
- 27In a world without obstacles, would life evolve wheels?
- View more network posts →