Radiochemistry and radiation protection at nuclear power plants
Member for 5 years, 4 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jan 18 at 17:34
- Chemistry♦ 38.5k 38.5k 99 gold badges9494 silver badges205205 bronze badges
- German Language♦ 12k 12k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Physics 2.3k 2.3k 1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 82 Were pen cap holes designed to prevent death by suffocation if swallowed?
- 80 Did the U.S. Army treat a President's cold using chlorine gas?
- 65 What does Sauron need with mithril?
- 64 What is the difference in usage between “Möhre” and “Karotte”?
- 52 What caused the flashes in the video footage of Chernobyl?
- 48 Why do shampoo ingredient labels feature the term "Aqua"?
- 40 Why is it considered acid rain with pH <5.6?
- View more network posts →