A miscellaneous computer scientist/poet.
Where are you hiding, God? Inside me, or outside? Or behind everything?
To the walker, the road's a chain; true freedom is the snowy plain.
--Aaro Hellaakoski (translation mine)
Member for 4 years, 8 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jul 10 at 10:47
- Role-playing Games 40.1k 40.1k 1313 gold badges153153 silver badges224224 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Puzzling 507 507 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 164 How to let my players fail their rolls intentionally, but covertly?
- 104 How should I handle players who ignore the session zero agreement?
- 85 Should I warn my players when they're about to do something stupid?
- 79 As DM, how do I deal with PCs that expect everything in the game to be relevant to the story?
- 72 What did Godric Gryffindor have a sword for, anyway?
- 57 How do I tweak this crouching rule to balance it?
- 57 Are there any quick, reliable ways to level up in D&D 5e?
- View more network posts →