I taught mathematics and physics for many years. And I have done many other jobs. Now I am a retired and I went back to the old love for math.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
26 profile views
Last seen Aug 3 at 16:24
- Mathematics 57.2k 57.2k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 261 261 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 241 241 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Astronomy 211 211 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Physics 195 195 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 Do we really need reals?
- 42 Exponential Function of Quaternion - Derivation
- 38 Does zero curl imply a conservative field?
- 34 Unexpected examples of natural logarithm
- 30 Intuition behind this interesting calculus result?
- 20 Nested solutions of a quadratic equation.
- 17 What really is ''orthogonality''?
- View more network posts →