I taught mathematics and physics for many years. And I have done many other jobs. Now I am a retired and I went back to the old love for math.
Member for 5 years
25 profile views
Last seen Mar 1 at 19:54
- Mathematics 54.7k 54.7k 44 gold badges3737 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 241 241 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 241 241 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Astronomy 211 211 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Physics 195 195 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 51 Do we really need reals?
- 36 Does zero curl imply a conservative field?
- 34 Exponential Function of Quaternion - Derivation
- 33 Unexpected examples of natural logarithm
- 29 Intuition behind this interesting calculus result?
- 20 Nested solutions of a quadratic equation.
- 17 What really is ''orthogonality''?
- View more network posts →