- Mathematics 5.5k 5.5k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 313 313 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 259 259 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 185 185 44 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 163 163 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 114 Intuition behind Conditional Expectation
- 25 Why does a convex set have the same interior points as its closure?
- 23 Elementary proof of $m^n\neq n^m$ for almost all natural numbers $m\neq n$
- 21 What is meant by the standard error of a maximum likelihood estimate?
- 18 Why does $K \leadsto K(X)$ preserve the degree of field extensions?
- 15 If $C$ is a component of $Y$ and a component of $Z$, is it a component of $Y\cup Z$?
- 14 The role of the "hidden" probability space on which random variables are defined
- View more network posts →