Visit my blog, "Geometry-free Schubert calculus," at [gfschubertcalculus.blogspot.com]!
I'm an algebraic combinatorialist with a specialization in Schubert calculus. I got my PhD in math in 2014. My dissertation (read it here) is about the product rule for Schubert calculus. Yes, that's worth a PhD!
I am also a coauthor of K-theory of minuscule varieties where a K-theoretic analog of Knuth equivalence (aptly named K-Knuth equivalence) is introduced. I had to prove that the "combinatorialist" belongs there, because my dissertation is just algebra!
Member for 4 years, 2 months
217 profile views
Last seen 3 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 106 Are rational points dense on every circle in the coordinate plane?
- 68 Is a ring a set?
- 65 Find $n$, where its factorial is a product of factorials
- 44 Do I need to cite an old theorem, if I've strengthened it, wrote my own theorem statement, with a different proof?
- 33 Probability: 6 Dice are rolled. Which is more likely, that you get exactly one 6, or that you get 6 different numbers?
- 31 Transcendental number
- 22 Why can we prove mathematically that a formula to solve an (n+5) order polynomial does not exist?
- View more network posts →