Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 15 '17 at 14:56
Top network posts
- 35 Does 3/4 time signature differ from 6/8?
- 22 What does it mean when there are two 1s with a curve over a note?
- 18 Is 'dur' another way of saying flat (b)?
- 18 Is my fingering correct for F major scale?
- 13 Finding the largest equilateral triangle inside a given triangle
- 11 How do you play a glissando with two notes?
- 9 How is 'w' pronounced?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 6 '17