- Mathematics 6.3k 6.3k 66 gold badges2727 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 604 604 55 gold badges1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 283 283 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 94 How can adding an infinite number of rationals yield an irrational number?
- 64 The Monty Hall problem
- 28 Making fractals with Mathematica
- 26 Calculate expectation of a geometric random variable
- 21 What is the total number of combinations of 5 items together when there are no duplicates?
- 18 Prove that $\sin(2A)+\sin(2B)+\sin(2C)=4\sin(A)\sin(B)\sin(C)$ when $A,B,C$ are angles of a triangle
- 18 Algorithms for calculating R(5,5) and R(6,6)
- View more network posts →