Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 6.6k 6.6k 66 gold badges3131 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 674 674 55 gold badges1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 333 333 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 97 How can adding an infinite number of rationals yield an irrational number?
- 74 The Monty Hall problem
- 30 Calculate expectation of a geometric random variable
- 28 Making fractals with Mathematica
- 23 Algorithms for calculating R(5,5) and R(6,6)
- 23 What is the total number of combinations of 5 items together when there are no duplicates?
- 20 Prove that $\sin(2A)+\sin(2B)+\sin(2C)=4\sin(A)\sin(B)\sin(C)$ when $A,B,C$ are angles of a triangle
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.