- Mathematics 5.1k 5.1k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Mathematica 763 763 11 gold badge99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 349 349 55 gold badges1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 188 188 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Physics 115 115 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 93 How can adding an infinite number of rationals yield an irrational number?
- 57 The Monty Hall problem
- 28 Making fractals with Mathematica
- 20 Calculate expectation of a geometric random variable
- 19 What is the total number of combinations of 5 items together when there are no duplicates?
- 17 Prove that $\sin(2A)+\sin(2B)+\sin(2C)=4\sin(A)\sin(B)\sin(C)$ when $A,B,C$ are angles of a triangle
- 17 Algorithms for calculating R(5,5) and R(6,6)
- View more network posts →