Marc van Leeuwen
Member for 9 years, 10 months
professor of mathematics at the Université de Poitiers (France)
- Mathematics 104.5k 104.5k 66 gold badges141141 silver badges288288 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.3k 3.3k 2121 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.6k 1.6k 1616 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1k 1k 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 134 How to learn from proofs?
- 87 Does C++ compiler remove/optimize useless parentheses?
- 87 Is "women men girls love meet die" a valid sentence?
- 83 Is there any concrete relation between Gödel's incompleteness theorem, the halting problem and universal Turing machines?
- 76 Why doesn't induction extend to infinity? (re: Fourier series)
- 75 Are $10\times 10$ matrices spanned by powers of a single matrix?
- 65 Two dice thrown, one comes up 6
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.