Marc van Leeuwen
professor of mathematics at the Université de Poitiers (France)
Member for 7 years, 7 months
58 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 at 8:52
Top network posts
- 110 How to learn from proofs?
- 87 Is "women men girls love meet die" a valid sentence?
- 87 Does C++ compiler remove/optimize useless parentheses?
- 73 Are $10\times 10$ matrices spanned by powers of a single matrix?
- 72 Is there any concrete relation between Gödel's incompleteness theorem, the halting problem and universal Turing machines?
- 64 Two dice thrown, one comes up 6
- 59 Why doesn't induction extend to infinity? (re: Fourier series)
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
4 Only one answer allowed: which one to accept? Dec 13 '13