Marc van Leeuwen
professor of mathematics at the Université de Poitiers (France)
Member for 8 years, 2 months
60 profile views
Last seen Dec 5 '19 at 12:37
- Mathematics 94.3k 94.3k 66 gold badges120120 silver badges256256 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.6k 1.6k 1616 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1k 1k 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 115 How to learn from proofs?
- 87 Does C++ compiler remove/optimize useless parentheses?
- 87 Is "women men girls love meet die" a valid sentence?
- 78 Is there any concrete relation between Gödel's incompleteness theorem, the halting problem and universal Turing machines?
- 73 Are $10\times 10$ matrices spanned by powers of a single matrix?
- 64 Two dice thrown, one comes up 6
- 60 Why doesn't induction extend to infinity? (re: Fourier series)
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
4 Only one answer allowed: which one to accept? Dec 13 '13