Top network posts
- 55 What are some conceptualizations that work in mathematics but are not strictly true?
- 35 Why can't we use implication for the existential quantifier?
- 26 Why can't Russell's Paradox be solved with references to sets instead of containment?
- 23 Why is the Axiom of Choice not needed when the collection of sets is finite?
- 21 The number of elements which are squares in a finite field.
- 19 Limit of $\arctan(x)/x$ as $x$ approaches $0$?
- 18 Zariski dense implies classically dense?
- View more network posts →