Senior Software Engineer and Mathematician. Formerly Haskell and Purescript at Lumi. Formerly machine learning and GraphQL API servers in Scala at CJ Affiliate. I've done research in Lie algebras and Linear/Multilinear Algebra. I've worked on bayesian machine learning and distributed systems. I prefer languages that function. My favorite RPG is Gmail, and my favorite puzzle game is sudo pacman -Syu.
Top network posts
- 11 Type roles and confusing behavior by `coerce`
- 11 Handwritten keys and ADA compliance
- 11 Why is writing down mathematical proofs more fault-proof than writing computer code?
- 8 Difference between functional and function.
- 6 Functor Instance for Type Constructor with Two Parameters in Scala
- 6 Are Databases and Functional Programming at odds?
- 5 How can I make all applications use Nemo's file selection dialog instead of Nautilus?
- View more network posts →