Mathematician. Software Engineer with CJ Affiliate. I've done research in Lie algebras and Linear/Multilinear Algebra. I've worked on bayesian machine learning and distributed systems. I prefer languages that function. My favorite RPG is Gmail, and my favorite puzzle game is sudo pacman -Syu.
Top network posts
- 11 Type roles and confusing behavior by `coerce`
- 11 Handwritten keys and ADA compliance
- 10 Why is writing down mathematical proofs more fault-proof than writing computer code?
- 6 Are Databases and Functional Programming at odds?
- 5 How can I make all applications use Nemo's file selection dialog instead of Nautilus?
- 5 Functor Instance for Type Constructor with Two Parameters in Scala
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 28 '16