Daniel W. Farlow
What can I say? I love mathematics.
My avatar is a screenshot of a graph I produced using ideas I sketched out in an article back in 2012 titled Bezier Curves with a Romantic Twist.
Shoulders of giants
Member for 5 years, 8 months
505 profile views
Last seen Jul 10 at 18:36
Top network posts
- 87 Mathematically, why was the Enigma machine so hard to crack?
- 86 Is it possible to plot a graph of any shape?
- 69 Fake induction proofs
- 61 Arc length contest! Minimize the arc length of $f(x)$ when given three conditions.
- 57 What exactly is the difference between weak and strong induction?
- 48 Is the axiom of choice really all that important?
- 38 Fake induction proofs
- View more network posts →