Daniel W. Farlow
What can I say? I love mathematics.
My avatar is a screenshot of a graph I produced using ideas I sketched out in an article back in 2012 titled Bezier Curves with a Romantic Twist.
Shoulders of giants
Member for 4 years, 7 months
500 profile views
Last seen Mar 24 at 20:35
Top network posts
- 85 Is it possible to plot a graph of any shape?
- 81 Mathematically, why was the Enigma machine so hard to crack?
- 64 Fake induction proofs
- 58 Arc length contest! Minimize the arc length of $f(x)$ when given three conditions.
- 45 Is the axiom of choice really all that important?
- 44 What exactly is the difference between weak and strong induction?
- 35 Fake induction proofs
- View more network posts →
Top tags (19)
13 What to do when you don't agree with an audit Mar 19 '15
5 Revisiting the tour of the site Mar 20 '15
4 Updates to the site Mar 26 '15
4 Preventing simultaneous edits Apr 3 '15