Daniel W. Farlow
What can I say? I love mathematics.
My avatar is a screenshot of a graph I produced using ideas I sketched out in an article back in 2012 titled Bezier Curves with a Romantic Twist.
Shoulders of giants
Member for 6 years, 3 months
507 profile views
Last seen Jan 29 at 22:12
Top network posts
- 88 Mathematically, why was the Enigma machine so hard to crack?
- 87 Is it possible to plot a graph of any shape?
- 76 Fake induction proofs
- 62 Arc length contest! Minimize the arc length of $f(x)$ when given three conditions.
- 61 What exactly is the difference between weak and strong induction?
- 52 Is the axiom of choice really all that important?
- 41 Fake induction proofs
- View more network posts →