Daniel W. Farlow
What can I say? I love mathematics.
My avatar is a screenshot of a graph I produced using ideas I sketched out in an article back in 2012 titled Bezier Curves with a Romantic Twist.
Shoulders of giants
Member for 5 years
502 profile views
Last seen Nov 13 at 23:10
Top network posts
- 85 Is it possible to plot a graph of any shape?
- 83 Mathematically, why was the Enigma machine so hard to crack?
- 67 Fake induction proofs
- 59 Arc length contest! Minimize the arc length of $f(x)$ when given three conditions.
- 48 What exactly is the difference between weak and strong induction?
- 47 Is the axiom of choice really all that important?
- 36 Fake induction proofs
- View more network posts →
Top tags (19)
13 What to do when you don't agree with an audit Mar 19 '15
5 Revisiting the tour of the site Mar 20 '15
4 Updates to the site Mar 26 '15
4 Preventing simultaneous edits Apr 3 '15