Masters student in Finance, have a B.Sc. in Mathematics, and a keen interest in Quantitative Finance.
Abstract algebra is something I never managed to understand.
List of things I want to learn (in the order of eagerness): C++, derivative pricing in practice, guitar, and how to improve the flavour of Australian red meat!
"It ain't what people don't know that gets em into trouble.
It's what they know for sure that just ain't so."
--- Mark Twain
Look inside yourself,
' yourself' is not what you will find--
it's not there, it has never been there and never will it be.
What you will see is a pile of coils,
shrieking and dancing faithfully to the frenzy Tango of LIFE,
which, is nothing more than an entanglement of billions of coils,
thick or thin, bright or rusted, strong or weak,
all soaked in the boundless ocean of time,
with neither beginning nor end.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
43 profile views
Last seen Jan 21 at 11:27
- Mathematics 12.6k 12.6k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1k 1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 881 881 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 589 589 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 Do commuting matrices share the same eigenvectors?
- 29 Is there a word to describe a person who's addicted to downloading stuff from Internet?
- 26 How to disable PyCharm from automatically updating Python interpreter on startup
- 23 Is there anything special about this matrix?
- 23 Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- 20 In search of a "perfect" test on (positive) series convergence
- 17 Any neat way to calculate this Vandermonde-like determinant?
- View more network posts →