Masters student in Finance, have a B.Sc. in Mathematics, and a keen interest in Quantitative Finance.
Abstract algebra is something I never managed to understand.
List of things I want to learn (in the order of eagerness): C++, derivative pricing in practice, guitar, and how to improve the flavour of Australian red meat!
"It ain't what people don't know that gets em into trouble.
It's what they know for sure that just ain't so."
--- Mark Twain
Look inside yourself,
' yourself' is not what you will find--
it's not there, it has never been there and never will it be.
What you will see is a pile of coils,
shrieking and dancing faithfully to the frenzy Tango of LIFE,
which, is nothing more than an entanglement of billions of coils,
thick or thin, bright or rusted, strong or weak,
all soaked in the boundless ocean of time,
with neither beginning nor end.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
43 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 at 18:13
- Mathematics 12k 12k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1k 1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 841 841 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 778 778 11 gold badge77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 579 579 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 Do commuting matrices share the same eigenvectors?
- 28 Is there a word to describe a person who's addicted to downloading stuff from Internet?
- 23 Is there anything special about this matrix?
- 19 In search of a "perfect" test on (positive) series convergence
- 19 Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- 17 Any neat way to calculate this Vandermonde-like determinant?
- 16 What's the "tumbleweed" in tumbleweed badge?
- View more network posts →