- English Language & Usage 64k 64k 1717 gold badges122122 silver badges238238 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.7k 7.7k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Linguistics 4.1k 4.1k 1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Philosophy 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.8k 1.8k 1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 609 How do you quote a passage that has used '[sic]' mistakenly?
- 217 What is a feminine version of 'guys'?
- 160 What is "ass door"?
- 125 What do you call a disk with a hole in the middle?
- 115 Is it true that English has no future tense?
- 93 Is there a saying or proverb for a situation where the weakest party will always lose?
- 90 Factorial and exponential dual identities
- View more network posts →