- English Language & Usage 61.6k 61.6k 1717 gold badges116116 silver badges231231 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Linguistics 4k 4k 1717 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Philosophy 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.8k 1.8k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 600 How do you quote a passage that has used '[sic]' mistakenly?
- 213 What is a feminine version of 'guys'?
- 160 What is "ass door"?
- 124 What do you call a disk with a hole in the middle?
- 115 Is it true that English has no future tense?
- 93 Is there a saying or proverb for a situation where the weakest party will always lose?
- 86 Factorial and exponential dual identities
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
22 Research which began at the website Mar 28 '11
16 Migration from cstheory to Math.SE Apr 15 '11
13 Wrong answer that has been accepted Mar 15 '11
6 Question in imperative = homework? Apr 25 '11
5 How much editing is too much? Apr 1 '11
3 How to format a homework question? Mar 28 '11