Henrik supports the community
Cutting back on my SE activity until they stop destroying the community and realise they need it.
I have a candidate (master's) degree in mathematics from the university of Copenhagen (minor in computer science) from 2003, I haven't done much math since. My thesis was in complex analysis.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 at 10:35
- Mathematics 6.4k 6.4k 1313 gold badges2222 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Bricks 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Travel 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 878 878 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 Does this prove that no sequential squares have a ratio of 2?
- 67 Why is the new movie named Ocean's 8?
- 43 Why is there a weight limit for carry-on luggage on some airlines that is enforced even when the plane is almost empty?
- 30 What are the thick red cylinders in 80104?
- 20 Execute binary code
- 18 jq: Getting two levels of keys
- 16 Do I need tickets along with my boarding pass to board the plane
- View more network posts →