Software engineering and mathematics student at ITBA (Technological Insitute of Buenos Aires) and UBA (University of Buenos Aires).
- Mathematics 12.6k 12.6k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 615 615 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Physics 229 229 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Academia 160 160 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 135 135 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 Why weren't continuous functions defined as Darboux functions?
- 33 In a right triangle, can $a+b=c?$
- 27 Is every noninvertible matrix a zero divisor?
- 26 Is there any way to define arithmetical multiplication as other thing than repeated addition?
- 26 Why do we use "congruent to" instead of equal to?
- 25 Were "real numbers" used before things like Dedekind cuts, Cauchy sequences, etc. appeared?
- 19 How to show these two graphs are not isomorphic?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.