I'm a second year PhD student in Biostatistics. Previously, I wrote a Masters thesis in number theory. In my thesis, I investigated one of the many connections between representation theory and arithmetic geometry. Specifically, I worked on the connection between Langlands functoriality and algebraic cycles on Shimura varieties.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
13 profile views
Last seen Oct 13 '18 at 23:28
Top Network Posts
- 33 Is every group a Galois group?
- 31 Quasi-coherent sheaves, schemes, and the Gabriel-Rosenberg theorem
- 19 Instructive proofs in functional analysis
- 16 Fermat's Last Theorem - A query
- 16 Why is Hodge more difficult than Tate?
- 15 What am I losing if I decide to perform all math by computer?
- 15 Unitary (algebraic) groups
- View more network posts →