Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 8.5k 8.5k 1111 gold badges4343 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 669 669 11 gold badge66 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 217 217 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 193 193 55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 121 121 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 373 What is the purpose of Android's <merge> tag in XML layouts?
- 55 Is it possible to install the Linux kernel alone?
- 50 Does vector::erase() on a vector of object pointers destroy the object itself?
- 46 Is there such a thing as a manager design pattern?
- 45 HandlerThread vs Executor - When is one more appropriate over the other?
- 33 What's with all the Java Build tools?
- 31 Reducing/removing clipping in SoX when converting the sample rate
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.