- Stack Overflow 6k 6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2k 2k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 414 414 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 306 306 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Code Review 256 256 11 gold badge22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 What is a "fundamental type" in Rust?
- 19 In this scene from the novel, 'The Martian', by Andy Weir, how does Mark Watney store hydrogen made from water in the tank?
- 13 Rectifying the definition of a closed category
- 10 Why unable to parse a string | Rust
- 9 How can I require explicit return statements and forbid implicit returns?
- 9 Is it possible to concatenate iterators?
- 8 Topology for Divergent Sequence
- View more network posts →