I write mathematics textbooks that---I hope---are "reasonable" in that they can be read pencil in hand by adult "beginners" instead of having to be memorized.
My questions in LaTeX are purely motivated by the hope that formatting helps the reader focus.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jun 18 '17 at 16:13
Top network posts
- 14 How can I have a word index for each chapter as well as a word index for the whole book?
- 13 How can I change the whitespace above and below center?
- 7 highlighting math
- 7 What number is the sum of two roots
- 6 Insert a list into an epigraph environment
- 6 circled "less than or equal to" symbol
- 6 Who/what is behind LaTeX?
- View more network posts →