Top network posts
- 13 Product of manifolds & orientability
- 13 Intuitive meaning of immersions
- 12 immersion of punctured torus in plane
- 11 Is there a field of 'real analytic geometry'?
- 9 Show that a 2x2 matrix A is symmetric positive definite if and only if A is symmetric, trace(A) > 0 and det(A) > 0
- 6 Does there exist non-compact metric space $X$ such that , any continuous function from $X$ to any Hausdorff space is a closed map ?
- 5 If $f\colon M^n\to N^n$ is proper, $N$ is connected, and $f_*$ preserves orientation at regular points, then $f$ is surjective?
- View more network posts →