I'm a planetary scientist and computational physicist. My primary areas of interest are scientific modelling, visualization, magnetohydrodynamics (MHD) and software engineering. I've studied the Sun (somewhat) and Saturn's upper atmosphere (much more) by developing simulations involving magnetohydrodynamics. I currently teach at UWEC.
I'm idealistic and try to be kind.
Thank you for this community.
- Academia 5k 5k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 2.2k 2.2k 1111 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 106 When should linear regression be called "machine learning"?
- 75 What's a good way to prevent students from saying I lost their paper?
- 66 What's a good way to prevent students from saying I lost their paper?
- 34 What would an inclusive curriculum look like in a computer science course?
- 29 How to move from makeindex to xindy?
- 26 Should I hold the same writing standards for international students as I do for domestic students?
- 26 What does an absolute novice need to learn to make a successful emergency landing?
- View more network posts →