If $n$ boxes each have a ball in them, and no box has two or more balls, then we have exactly $n$ balls.
Person A: There are always two sides to every argument.
Person B: No there aren't.
I'm not insane - everybody else is and I'm the only sane one.
I think, therefore I eat.
- Puzzling 33.4k 33.4k 77 gold badges6464 silver badges139139 bronze badges
- Mathematics 13.3k 13.3k 99 gold badges2626 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.5k 3.5k 1111 gold badges2828 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 233 Correct way to add 22 to 4 to get 82
- 65 Mathematical symbol for 'slightly greater than'?
- 62 Make a square with matchsticks!
- 62 Remove my last letter and I could become lethal
- 48 Half filled water bottle
- 47 A truly amazing way of making the number 2016
- 36 Can anyone help me out with this?
- View more network posts →