Person A: There are always two sides to every argument.
Person B: No there aren't.
I'm not insane - everybody else is and I'm the only sane one.
I think, therefore I eat.
- Puzzling 35.2k 35.2k 77 gold badges7272 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Mathematics 16.2k 16.2k 5050 gold badges2929 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.6k 3.6k 2424 gold badges2929 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 1717 gold badges2525 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 1.4k 1.4k 44 gold badges1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 233 Correct way to add 22 to 4 to get 82
- 66 Mathematical symbol for 'slightly greater than'?
- 62 Make a square with matchsticks!
- 62 Remove my last letter and I could become lethal
- 48 Half filled water bottle
- 47 A truly amazing way of making the number 2016
- 36 Suppose $M$ is an $m \times n$ matrix such that all rows and columns of $M$ sum to $1$. Show that $m=n$
- View more network posts →