My favorite answer so far: Outer automorphisms of the infinite symmetric group
Member for 6 years, 6 months
86 profile views
Last seen Mar 17 at 6:16
- Mathematics 3.1k 3.1k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Emacs 819 819 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Chess 523 523 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 436 436 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 33 Titanium Carabiner: what is its ideal use case?
- 28 What is an interpretation of the matrix exponential?
- 25 Is liquid cooling necessary for high CPU performance over extended periods?
- 22 How to fight bugs when hiking?
- 19 In a finite field, is there ever a homomorphism from the additive group to the multiplicative group?
- 18 Open a file with su/sudo inside Emacs
- 15 Are there rings whose multiplicative identity is not the number 1 or number 1-based?
- View more network posts →