David G. Stork
Silicon Valley, CA
Member for 6 years, 8 months
- Mathematica 34.6k 34.6k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Mathematics 25.8k 25.8k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 752 752 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 169 Identification of a quadrilateral as a trapezoid, rectangle, or square
- 80 The enigmatic complexity of number theory
- 59 What are the Wolfram Language's relative strengths for machine learning?
- 48 Mathematical games interesting to both you and a 5+-year-old child
- 41 What problem in pure mathematics required solution techniques from the widest range of math sub-disciplines?
- 39 How do you mentor undergraduate research?
- 36 Where's the graph theory in graphical models?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.