Associate Professor of Mathematics, California State University Long Beach.
Current research interests revolve around Noether-Lefschetz theory as it relates to both local and global class groups and unique factorization. I have also done past work on families of space curves.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
4 profile views
Last seen Sep 15 '18 at 23:13
Top network posts
- 26 A standard and rigorous proof using the pigeonhole principle
- 9 Surfaces in $\mathbb P^3$ not containing any line
- 6 Divide a square into different parts
- 5 In a Noetherian integral domain, a principal prime ideal can't have proper non-zero prime ideals
- 5 Relationship between Eigenvalues
- 5 How is the Set of all Polynomials Equal to the Following Union?
- View more network posts →