Pedro Sánchez Terraf
Mathematician at the Universidad Nacional de Córdoba.
My research interests:
- Universal Algebra;
- Bisimulations for Markov Decision Processes over continuous state spaces.
Update: I'm increasingly interested in Set Theory. Hopefully, in a few years I will be able to add it to my “research” part.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
13 profile views
Last seen Nov 20 at 11:39
Top network posts
- 20 What is a Dynkin system? ($\lambda$-system)
- 15 Proving the existence of a proof without actually giving a proof
- 14 Representation theorem for modular lattices?
- 12 Can you define a probability measure on the set of countable transitive models of ZFC?
- 10 Looking for “Set theory for a small universe” by Ketonen
- 8 RSS feed has errors at math.SE
- 8 Classification of Finite Topologies
- View more network posts →