Eric Lippert designs programming languages at Facebook. Other notable work includes designing C# analyzers at Coverity, and developing the Visual Basic, VBScript, JScript and C# compilers at Microsoft. He is on Twitter at @ericlippert and writes a blog about programming language design and other fabulous adventures in coding at http://ericlippert.com.
- Stack Overflow 613.4k 613.4k 166166 gold badges11791179 silver badges20332033 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 44.6k 44.6k 2121 gold badges8585 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Code Review 14.5k 14.5k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- The Workplace 7.5k 7.5k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 4.8k 4.8k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 4881 Can a local variable's memory be accessed outside its scope?
- 1693 Why not inherit from List<T>?
- 1445 Is there a reason for C#'s reuse of the variable in a foreach?
- 1394 How are pseudorandom and truly random numbers different and why does it matter?
- 1089 Try-catch speeding up my code?
- 779 Monad in plain English? (For the OOP programmer with no FP background)
- 768 What is the difference between asynchronous programming and multithreading?
- View more network posts →