I am a mathematician by training (Ph. D. work studying extremal problems related to hypergraphs, Turan type problems) who has been swallowed into the world of machine learning, data analytics, and high performance computing.
Austin, TX, USA
Member for 6 years, 5 months
124 profile views
Last seen Jul 7 at 13:01
- Mathematics 6.9k 6.9k 77 gold badges2121 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 285 285 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 191 191 44 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 148 148 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Reduce a key-value pair into a key-list pair with Apache Spark
- 29 Eyebrow-raising pattern of number of primes between terms of the Fibonacci number sequence?
- 9 How would I explain an 'open set'
- 9 How many ways are there to express a number as the product of groups of three of its factors?
- 9 Factors in a cubic equation
- 9 Counting the degrees of a face in planar graph
- 8 How to force python to write 3 channel png image
- View more network posts →