I am a mathematician by training (Ph. D. work studying extremal problems related to hypergraphs, Turan type problems) who has been swallowed into the world of machine learning, data analytics, and high performance computing.
Oak Ridge, TN, United States
Member for 4 years, 10 months
120 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Mathematics 6.6k 6.6k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 215 215 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 148 148 66 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 123 123 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 42 Reduce a key-value pair into a key-list pair with Apache Spark
- 28 Eyebrow-raising pattern of number of primes between terms of the Fibonacci number sequence?
- 9 Factors in a cubic equation
- 9 How many ways are there to express a number as the product of groups of three of its factors?
- 9 How would I explain an 'open set'
- 8 Doubt about the domain in logarithmic functions.
- 8 How many four-digit odd numbers, all of digits different, can be formed from the digits 0 to 9, if there must be a 5 in the number?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (12)
18 What should I read before reviewing close/open votes May 9 '15
16 Newest unanswered questions with my tags Apr 3 '15
13 Suspicious behaviour in low quality queue Sep 20 '15
13 Is “recommend close” the same as casting a close vote? Apr 21 '15