I am a curious cat trying to make a paw-print or two in this world.
Discovery and learning of mathematics, music, art and languages is mostly what my life is about.
For a few years I was traveling and working down in Europe, gathering inspiration for my engineering algorithms.
Today I am back up north in my birth town, focusing on improving my health, spending some time with and helping my family and awaiting this horrible virus to loosen it's grip on the world so that I one day can travel to beautiful and inspiring towns once again.
This site has been a great help for me to keep an active mind and strengthen my mathematics skills during the years when I have been away from academia. Thank you for this, everyone!
This I can only guarantee - somewhere I'm not supposed to be.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
94 profile views
Last seen 11 hours ago
- Mathematics 22.1k 22.1k 88 gold badges2929 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Academia 1.4k 1.4k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- The Workplace 499 499 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Travel 432 432 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 423 423 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 Why do bell curves appear everywhere?
- 58 Proving that the sum of any two sides of the triangle is greater than the third side
- 41 Conjectures (or intuitions) that turned out wrong in an interesting or useful way
- 39 Function which creates the sequence 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, ...
- 29 Buying hotel breakfast without having a room?
- 23 Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- 23 How can I mathematically split up a 3 digit number?
- View more network posts →