I received my Ph.D in mathematics from Ohio State in 1994 under the direction of Gerald Edgar and have been a professor of mathematics at The University of North Carolina - Asheville since 1997. My scholarly interests include fractal geometry, discrete dynamics, and computer graphics to illustrate those topics. I've also worked sporadically over the years as a part-time consultant to Wolfram Research, though not currently.
Top Network Posts
- 149Discontinuous derivative.
- 76Are these 2 graphs isomorphic?
- 72Can Mathematica do symbolic linear algebra?
- 66Möbius transformations revealed
- 57Is "A New Kind of Science" a new kind of science?
- 56Numerically solving Helmholtz equation in 2D for arbitrary shapes
- 54How to make a 3D globe?
- View more network posts →