I received my Ph.D in mathematics from Ohio State in 1994 under the direction of Gerald Edgar and have been a professor of mathematics at The University of North Carolina - Asheville since 1997. My scholarly interests include fractal geometry, discrete dynamics, and computer graphics to illustrate those topics. I've also worked sporadically over the years as a part-time consultant to Wolfram Research, though not currently.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
257 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
Top Network Posts
- 76 Are these 2 graphs isomorphic?
- 74 Can Mathematica do symbolic linear algebra?
- 66 Möbius transformations revealed
- 58 Is "A New Kind of Science" a new kind of science?
- 57 Numerically solving Helmholtz equation in 2D for arbitrary shapes
- 54 How to make a 3D globe?
- 52 Does this Fractal Have a Name?
- View more network posts →