- Computational Science 25.5k 25.5k 99 gold badges4949 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 396 396 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Ask Different 286 286 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 271 271 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 161 161 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 156 Recommendations for a usable, fast C++ matrix library?
- 145 Recommendations for a usable, fast C++ matrix library?
- 44 What are good ways to document scientific software?
- 37 Is there a high quality nonlinear programming solver for Python?
- 34 How do I make sure that the results of my simulations and the results in my paper are always in sync?
- 34 Functional Programming and Scientific Computing
- 31 How should I install a Fortran compiler on a Mac? (OS X 10.x, x >= 4)
- View more network posts →