I like fish! And agonizing over solving the Finite Sub-Cuddling hypothesis!
The chameleon, incidentally, says "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattthh!"
Santa Monica, CA
Member for 8 years, 1 month
760 profile views
Last seen Dec 4 '19 at 7:03
- Academia 7k 7k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.3k 4.3k 2121 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 575 575 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Arqade 557 557 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 64 How to move forward following an unpleasant situation with colleagues?
- 52 Student wants to show everybody how much he knows
- 33 Conversation between freshman from senior high school and retired professor who suffers from Alzheimer's disease
- 32 As a student with questions about a paper, can I email the author myself or should I ask someone else to contact him?
- 28 How to avoid training a harasser
- 27 Gap year to study math
- 26 When should I release deadlines for assignments?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (30)
60 Copying my solution, verbatim, is just so not cool Feb 20 '13
16 Copying my solution, verbatim, is just so not cool Feb 21 '13
15 Copying my solution, verbatim, is just so not cool Feb 20 '13
15 Color of the names of deleted accounts Apr 18 '15
15 Question About Serial-Upvoting Mar 26 '14
14 How to flag names? Jul 6 '14
9 Guidelines for reviewing questions Jan 27 '13