I like fish! And agonizing over solving the Finite Sub-Cuddling hypothesis!
The chameleon, incidentally, says "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattthh!"
Santa Monica, CA
Member for 7 years, 6 months
757 profile views
Last seen May 19 at 18:14
- Academia 6.9k 6.9k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.1k 4.1k 1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Arqade 417 417 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 410 410 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 64 How to move forward following an unpleasant situation with colleagues?
- 52 Student wants to show everybody how much he knows
- 33 Conversation between freshman from senior high school and retired professor who suffers from Alzheimer's disease
- 32 As a student with questions about a paper, can I email the author myself or should I ask someone else to contact him?
- 28 How to avoid training a harasser
- 27 Gap year to study math
- 26 When should I release deadlines for assignments?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (30)
58 Copying my solution, verbatim, is just so not cool Feb 20 '13
16 Copying my solution, verbatim, is just so not cool Feb 21 '13
15 Copying my solution, verbatim, is just so not cool Feb 20 '13
15 Color of the names of deleted accounts Apr 18 '15
14 How to flag names? Jul 6 '14
13 Question About Serial-Upvoting Mar 26 '14
9 Guidelines for reviewing questions Jan 27 '13