I like fish! And agonizing over solving the Finite Sub-Cuddling hypothesis!
The chameleon, incidentally, says "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattthh!"
Santa Monica, CA
Member for 8 years, 11 months
779 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Academia 8.6k 8.6k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.4k 4.4k 2222 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 575 575 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Arqade 557 557 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 How to move forward following an unpleasant situation with colleagues?
- 59 Should I tell my supervisor that I added his/her name as a reference for my next academic position?
- 53 Student wants to show everybody how much he knows
- 33 Anonymous sites used to attack researchers. What to do about it?
- 33 Conversation between freshman from senior high school and retired professor who suffers from Alzheimer's disease
- 32 As a student with questions about a paper, can I email the author myself or should I ask someone else to contact him?
- 28 How to avoid training a harasser
- View more network posts →