I like fish! And agonizing over solving the Finite Sub-Cuddling hypothesis!
The chameleon, incidentally, says "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattthh!"
Santa Monica, CA
Member for 8 years, 3 months
764 profile views
Last seen Dec 4 '19 at 7:03
- Academia 7.1k 7.1k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.3k 4.3k 2121 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 575 575 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Arqade 557 557 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 64 How to move forward following an unpleasant situation with colleagues?
- 52 Student wants to show everybody how much he knows
- 33 Conversation between freshman from senior high school and retired professor who suffers from Alzheimer's disease
- 32 As a student with questions about a paper, can I email the author myself or should I ask someone else to contact him?
- 28 How to avoid training a harasser
- 27 Gap year to study math
- 26 When should I release deadlines for assignments?
- View more network posts →