After I dropped out of high school, I thought that I wanted to become a musician, and I played on the street for hours every day with my friends. Eventually I became a camp councilor at a non-violent communication camp for fourth and fifth graders. Through my job, I became heavily involved in transcendental buddhist meditation. I stayed at a monastery for two weeks, where the monks offered to ordain me as a novice monk. After giving considering the offer, I decided to instead enrich my mind by going back to school.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
4 profile views
Last seen May 25 '18 at 15:03
- Stack Overflow 7.7k 7.7k 1717 gold badges6363 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Super User 600 600 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Data Science 383 383 11 gold badge33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Code Review 371 371 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Different 317 317 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 Pandas: Convert Timestamp to datetime.date
- 55 pandas get the row-wise minimum value of two or more columns
- 53 "No such file or directory - getcwd" error on rubygems on Mac Os Lion
- 49 better way to drop nan rows in pandas
- 43 What does "Symbol not found / Expected in: flat namespace" actually mean?
- 41 Can ',,' be aliased to '..'?
- 30 Calling a python method from C/C++, and extracting its return value
- View more network posts →