I am a Ph.D. student, formerly known as Stefan Miedzianowski, in the 'Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster' (or simply WWU Münster) under supervision of Prof. Dr. Ralf Schindler. I'm mainly interested in Inner Model Theory, especially 'Inner Model Theoretic Geology' (see Fuchs, Schindler. Inner Model Theoretic Geology and Sargsyan, Schindler. Varsovian Models I).
You can reach me at my email: s (dot) mesken (at) wwu (dot) de
Top Network Posts
- 79 Function chaining in Python
- 69 How do we prove that something is unprovable?
- 29 Can any infinite set be written as the union of finite sets?
- 19 Line is not perfectly horizontal in Commutative Diagram in Tikz
- 18 Is the axiom of choice necessary here?
- 13 Are older mathematics textbooks still "valid"?
- 12 Real numbers as element of a universe
- View more network posts →