- Axioms & Definitions
- Contradiction & Game semantics & True induction
- Circularity in mathematics & 'Paradoxes' resolved
- Building blocks & Incompleteness theorems
- Logic texts
Rigour with intuition
- Reals & Real exponentiation & $\cos,\sin$ & $\exp(iπ)+1=0$
- General differentiation & applications
- Matrix multiplication
- For k-times-differentiable functions
- Central difference formulae
- Newton-Raphson with convergence criteria
- Systematic computation of limits
- To prove AM-GM & Jensen's inequality
- Maximum area of polygon given perimeter
- Maximum expression value using brackets
- Multi-dimensional IVT, which proves:
- Poincaré–Miranda theorem
- Ham sandwich theorem [consider all hyperplanes that bisect one piece]
Member for 9 years, 4 months
670 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
- Mathematics 50.4k 50.4k 66 gold badges7171 silver badges213213 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.3k 2.3k 1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Physics 2.2k 2.2k 1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.8k 1.8k 1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 Are proofs by contradiction really logical?
- 68 How many atoms does it take for us to perceive colour?
- 67 How to represent "not an empty set"?
- 65 Is it impossible to perfectly fit a polynomial to a trigonometric function on a closed interval?
- 64 Do you say "good game" after a game in which your opponent played poorly?
- 56 Physical meaning of the Lebesgue measure
- 55 Calculus, water poured into a cone: Why is the derivative non-linear?
- View more network posts →