- Axioms & Definitions
- Contradiction & Game semantics & True induction
- Circularity in mathematics & 'Paradoxes' resolved
- Building blocks & Incompleteness theorems
- Logic texts
Rigour with intuition
- Reals & Real exponentiation & $\cos,\sin$ & $\exp(iπ)+1=0$
- General differentiation & applications
- Matrix multiplication
- For k-times-differentiable functions
- Central difference formulae
- Newton-Raphson with convergence criteria
- Systematic computation of limits
- To prove AM-GM & Jensen's inequality
- Maximum area of polygon given perimeter
- Maximum expression value using brackets
- Multi-dimensional IVT, which proves:
- Poincaré–Miranda theorem
- Ham sandwich theorem [consider all hyperplanes that bisect one piece]
Member for 7 years, 8 months
457 profile views
Last seen Aug 21 at 10:46
- Mathematics 42k 42k 55 gold badges4949 silver badges171171 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.6k 1.6k 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Physics 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 Are proofs by contradiction really logical?
- 67 How many atoms does it take for us to perceive colour?
- 66 How to represent "not an empty set"?
- 55 Calculus, water poured into a cone: Why is the derivative non-linear?
- 52 Physical meaning of the Lebesgue measure
- 46 How does light bend around my finger tip?
- 44 Why do we not have to prove definitions?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (40)
37 Should Math SE support MathJax on its own server? Apr 11 '17
34 Asking “Where did my math go wrong” questions Dec 31 '16
28 What is a good forum for math discussion? Feb 12 '17
23 Should we vote to delete wrong answers? Nov 25 '17
21 Flagging Fake Answers Dec 2 '14
12 2018 Moderator Election Q&A - Question Collection Jul 10 '18
10 Overemphasis of context? Apr 5 '18
10 What is the purpose of this site? Feb 23 '17