- Axioms & Definitions
- Proof by contradiction & Proofs as games & Induction proper
- Circularity in mathematics & 'Paradoxes' resolved
- Building blocks & Incompleteness theorems
- Logic books
Rigour with intuition
- Reals & Real exponentiation & $\cos,\sin$ and $\exp(iπ)+1=0$
- General differentiation & Its applications
- Ordinals and cardinals
- Indefinite summation (like the sum of the first n cubes)
- Recurrence relations & Indefinite sum of such sequences
- For k-times-differentiable functions
- Systematic computation of limits
- To prove AM-GM & Jensen's inequality
- Maximum area of polygon given perimeter
- Maximum expression value using brackets
- Multi-dimensional IVT, which proves:
- Poincaré–Miranda theorem
- Ham sandwich theorem [consider all hyperplanes that bisect one piece]
Top Network Posts
- 67 How many atoms does it take for us to perceive colour?
- 63 Are proofs by contradiction really logical?
- 62 How to represent "not an empty set"?
- 50 Physical meaning of the Lebesgue measure
- 44 How does light bend around my finger tip?
- 42 Why do we not have to prove definitions?
- 38 If two coins are flipped and one gets head, what is the probability that both get head?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (39)
35 Should Math SE support MathJax on its own server? Apr 11 '17
34 Asking “Where did my math go wrong” questions Dec 31 '16
27 What is a good forum for math discussion? Feb 12 '17
24 Should we vote to delete wrong answers? Nov 25 '17
21 Flagging Fake Answers Dec 2 '14
10 Overemphasis of context? Apr 5
10 2017 Moderator Election Q&A - Question Collection Sep 28 '17
9 Deleting questions with answers Apr 5