- Axioms & Definitions
- Contradiction & Game semantics & True induction
- Circularity in mathematics & 'Paradoxes' resolved
- Building blocks & Incompleteness theorems
- Logic texts
Rigour with intuition
- Reals & Real exponentiation & $\cos,\sin$ & $\exp(iπ)+1=0$
- General differentiation & applications
- Matrix multiplication
- For k-times-differentiable functions
- Central difference formulae
- Newton-Raphson with convergence criteria
- Systematic computation of limits
- To prove AM-GM & Jensen's inequality
- Maximum area of polygon given perimeter
- Maximum expression value using brackets
- Multi-dimensional IVT, which proves:
- Poincaré–Miranda theorem
- Ham sandwich theorem [consider all hyperplanes that bisect one piece]
- Mathematics 51.5k 51.5k 77 gold badges7676 silver badges220220 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Physics 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.1k 2.1k 1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Chess 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 75 Are proofs by contradiction really logical?
- 68 How many atoms does it take for us to perceive colour?
- 67 How to represent "not an empty set"?
- 65 Is it impossible to perfectly fit a polynomial to a trigonometric function on a closed interval?
- 64 Do you say "good game" after a game in which your opponent played poorly?
- 56 Physical meaning of the Lebesgue measure
- 55 Calculus, water poured into a cone: Why is the derivative non-linear?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.