Jack of many trades, master of few. I like efficiency and automation.
Spent six years in the United States Army working on unmanned aircraft. Spent another five years (and counting) as a defense contractor working with manned fixed-wing systems.
Glenside, PA, United States
Member for 4 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen May 18 '15 at 21:06
- Aviation 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 738 738 11 gold badge55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 318 318 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 304 304 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 287 287 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 41 Why aren't planes loaded from both ends?
- 31 Why does afterburner exhaust have "pulses"?
- 20 What is a "covenant of salt"?
- 18 Were there any successful flying machines that did not rely on Bernoulli's Principle?
- 17 Why do airline pilots have shoulder harnesses?
- 16 Why did upward turning propellers in the F-82 Twin Mustang cause a loss of lift in the center wing section?
- 14 Regarding N1 and N2, what does the "N" stand for?
- View more network posts →