I am a graduate student at the University of Cambridge, working in Mathematical Physics. My work tends to involve techniques from the modern theory of PDEs, used to solve problems in various areas of physics mathematically rigorously.
Outside my main research, I have a particular interest in computing definite integrals in different ways.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
20 profile views
Last seen Mar 24 at 11:39
Top network posts
- 146 "Integral Milking"
- 73 Calculating a 20% discount by multiplying by 0.8333?
- 41 Is it possible to have two triangles with equal sides but with different angles?
- 37 Why is there a pattern to the last digits of square numbers?
- 30 Solving $ax^3+bx^2+cx+d=0$ using a substitution different from Vieta's?
- 28 In mod3, is 3 greater than, or less than 1?
- 26 How to solve a hard integral?
- View more network posts →