Currently at Google NYC
University of Toronto: Computer Science and Mathematics 2018
I don't know everything, I just know what I know.
Current interests: not programming, perpetual refactoring, using Caps Lock instead of Shift, algo trading, and deep neural embeddings.
Some things I take pride in, but shouldn't: 130 WPM
"Fast typing programmers are always the worst to work with" - Reddit
Top network posts
- 32 'Class 'Facebook\Facebook' not found" Facebook SDK error
- 18 Is $x!-(x-1)!-(x-2)!-...-1!$ always divisible by three?
- 17 Proof that any linear system cannot have exactly 2 solutions.
- 13 Echo json_encode not working on certain instances
- 13 What is range of a matrix?
- 10 mod Distributive Law, factoring $\!\!\bmod\!\!:$ $\ ab\bmod ac = a(b\bmod c)$
- 10 Drawing a multicolored grid using TikZ
- View more network posts →