I've been coding in web (php, python, nodejs) for 7 years.
And I was learning functional programming - just for fun, not meaning to go deeper.
But eventually I realized that it's the thing I want to do. And now I work as a freelance haskell programmer.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 5 '19 at 15:03
Top network posts
- 29 In RSpec - how can I test if one attribute is less (or more) than another
- 26 Is it okay to "ignore" small numbers in limits where $x$ approaches infinity?
- 25 Getting previous month start date and end date from current date in R
- 13 How to find the limit of series? (What should I know?)
- 13 Haskell: What is the difference between (+1) and (\x->x+1)?
- 9 Celery task chain cancelling?
- 7 WTForms doesn't validate - no errors
- View more network posts →