Mathematics, jazz, Chinese language and literature, astronomy, poetry, basketball (and most other sports, for that matter), bacon, and distributed computing, in no particular order.
I should add that I am a big fan of guessing as a mode of approaching problems. I know of no better way to gain long-lasting insight into a class of problems.
- Mathematics 29.3k 29.3k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 351 351 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Astronomy 279 279 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 269 269 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 241 241 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 109 When writing in math, do you use a comma or colon preceding an equation?
- 68 Is it possible to have a spherical object with only hexagonal faces?
- 47 How to prove that all odd powers of two add one are multiples of three
- 42 Probability of being poisoned
- 35 Probability of completing a self-avoiding chessboard tour
- 26 What kind of matrix is this and why does this happen?
- 26 What does it mean to solve an equation?
- View more network posts →