Top network posts
- 20 Why are vector spaces sometimes called linear spaces?
- 17 If the product of two non-zero square matrices is zero, then both factors must be singular.
- 11 Motivation for solution to constructing a set of 1983 distinct integers such that no three are consecutive terms of an arithmetic progression
- 11 Confusion concerning Burnside's Lemma
- 10 Explanation for why $1\neq 0$ is explicitly mentioned in Chapter 1 of Spivak's Calculus for properties of numbers.
- 9 Meaning and example(s) of Qiaochu's quote.
- 7 Linear Algebra and Geometry by Kostrikin and Manin: Remark regarding diagrams and graphic representations.
- View more network posts →