I am a researcher at the Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences. I work in the field of mathematical logic, specifically proof complexity (mainly subsystems of bounded arithmetic, but also propositional proof complexity) and nonclassical logics (admissible rules of modal, superintuitionistic, and other propositional logics).
Member for 7 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 26 at 16:31
- MathOverflow 31.4k 31.4k 33 gold badges9191 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 10.8k 10.8k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Mathematics 826 826 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 524 524 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Computer Science 406 406 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 40 Best way to remove fruit flies from your kitchen
- 39 Why are regular languages called "regular"?
- 39 Can ZFC prove it cannot derive an inconsistency in $n$ steps?
- 34 Additive Subgroups of the Reals.
- 34 Do all the roots of the polynomial lie in the unit disk?
- 33 Is there a natural problem on the naturals that is NP-complete?
- 32 How many morphisms from 1 to 1+1 can there be?
- View more network posts →