I started programming when I was 12 on a platform called ROBLOX. In the Summer of 2015, I had some free time and I decided to write a game for the platform. Now I make money from it!
I specialize in mathematics programming, particularly linear algebra (like vectors and stuff).
I'm pretty stubborn, don't like learning, but I love tinkering and deriving!
You can see some of the crap I make here: https://github.com/AxisAngles
Member for 6 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen May 7 at 20:36
Top network posts
- 18 Determinant of a non-square matrix
- 10 Fast Arc Cos algorithm?
- 7 How do I use the bitwise operator XOR in Lua?
- 7 2d game : fire at a moving target by predicting intersection of projectile and unit
- 6 Check if a point is inside a rectangular shaped area (3D)?
- 5 Algorithm to convert RGB to HSV and HSV to RGB in range 0-255 for both
- View more network posts →